Complications During Pregnancy
Even though most pregnancies go smoothly, issues can still arise. These are just a few of the most typical pregnancy problems. Most pregnancies are straightforward affairs. However, some pregnant women will have problems that may affect their health, the health of their unborn child, or both. Pregnancy difficulties can occasionally be brought on by illnesses or conditions the mother had before to getting pregnant. Several issues can arise during delivery.
- Track 1-1 Ectopic pregnancy
- Track 2-2 Amniotic fluid complications
- Track 3-3 Miscarriage or fetal loss
- Track 4-4 Placental complications
- Track 5-5 Preeclampsia or eclampsia