Menstrual cycle and irregularities
The menstrual cycle is the series of monthly changes the womens body undergoes in preparation for the possibility of pregnancy. Each month one ovarian egg releases - a process called ovulation. Simultaneously, hormonal changes prepare the uterus for pregnancy. If ovulation occurs and the egg is not fertilized, the endometrium is spilled through the vagina. This is the menstrual period. Menstrual irregularities are that the cycles are shorter or longer than usual; They are heavier or lighter than usual; Or they are experienced with other problems.
- Track 1-1 Depression and anxiety
- Track 2-2 Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Track 3-3 Amenorrhea- Absence of menstruation
- Track 4-4 Oligomenorrhea- infrequent menstrual cycle
- Track 5-5 Dysmenorrhea- painful periods
- Track 6-6 Menopause