The study of health across the lifetime and across the spectrum of scientific inquiries, from basic research and laboratory studies to molecular research, genetics, and clinical trials, is now included in the area, which has grown significantly beyond its roots in reproductive health. Researchers are looking into risk reduction, disease prevention, and healthy behaviors as well as the most effective approaches to identify and treat chronic disorders.
- Track 1-1 Infectious diseases
- Track 2-2 Obesity
- Track 3-3 Substance abuse disorders
- Track 4-4 Autoimmune diseases
- Track 5-5 Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 6-6 Depression and Brain disorders
- Track 7-7 Oncology