The empowerment of women and the achievement of gender equality are necessary for our society to ensure the sustainable development of the country. Many world leaders and scholars argue that sustainable development is impossible without womens empowerment and gender equality. Sustainable development presupposes environmental protection, social and economic development, and without the empowerment of women, women will not feel equal importance to the development process, like men. It is widely believed that the full participation of both men and women is crucial for development.
- Track 1-1 Importance of women empowerment in Economic Development
- Track 2-2 Role of women in creating Healthy Society
- Track 3-3 The role of women in contemporary society
- Track 4-4 Under-represented women in key fields
- Track 5-5 Gender issues faced by women